FinOps Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst/Data Scientist
Cencora, previously known as AmerisourceBergen, is a leading global pharmaceutical solutions organization centered on improving lives. Ranked #21 on the Global Fortune 500, our team members are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Our Shared Service Center in Lithuania is experiencing rapid growth and we have many diverse and exciting roles in Customer Service, Operations, IT, Finance and HR. Join us and make a positive impact on human and animal health.
What you will be doing
The Financial Operation (FinOps) Business Intelligence/Data analyst role is responsible for driving reporting and dashboard creation as well as end to end data workflows at AmerisourceBergen by compiling, analyzing, and reporting on key business metrics that drive decision making.
- Collects and reviews usage, operational, and financial data from various sources.
- Creates data driven actionable insights, dashboards, and KPIs using Business Intelligence (BI) methodologies.
- Develops end to end data workflows including ETL processes that result in user friendly data consumption models.
- Perform technical analysis to help business owners determine the impact of cloud adoption.
- Drives data analytics usage, strategy, and standards within the Cloud and Hosting organization.
- Help transform how AmerisourceBergen uses cloud-based analytics platforms acting as a SME and helping to grow our future capabilities.
- Develops BI Solutions and works closely with data teams across all of AmerisourceBergen.
- Develops BI solutions that supports the work of the FinOps team to execute, maintain, and track our FinOps solutions.
- Assists in the development of BI policies and guidelines.
- Supports budget owners in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting data as requested.
- Develops plans for assigned accounts and tracks performance to plan.
- Conducts audits and analysis of their data workflows to ensure it aligns with best practices and interest of the business owner.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant public cloud optimization, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics/Data Science or a related discipline.
- 3-5 years of related BI or data experience is required.
- Experience with ETL workflows and data modelling.
- Proficiency in the use of BI tools including Tableau, Power BI, SQL, Excel, or other related platforms.
- Extensive cloud knowledge and understanding of Azure or other cloud provider.
- Experience using Apptio financial reporting tools is preferred.
- Understanding FinOps concepts or FinOps Certifications preferred.
- Existing cloud optimization and reservation portfolio expertise is preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills both orally and written.
What Cencora offers
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from Day 1, a best-in-class health insurance package, and up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year. As a Cencora employee, you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities and our global Employee Assistance Program. We have a wonderful office location in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all times. Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.