Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Night Shift Monday- Friday
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing documentation for all imports and signing documents which are submitted to US Customs, DEA, USDA, FDA, CDC, and US Fish and Wildlife
- Answering questions from colleagues, clients, and other offices, regarding regulations pertaining to imports/exports affecting the United States
- Responding to inquiries for authorization to ship to USA
- Rating shipments (using the US Harmonized Tariff code book) for Customs clearance.
- Liaising between US customs and clients
- Submitting all necessary paperwork to regulatory agencies as required
- Keep current on all customs regulation
- To keep current and understand all SOP
- Maintain Power of Attorney records
What your background should look like
- Licensed Customs House Brokers: Maintain Customs License for duration of employment with World Courier
- Working knowledge of ABI system and all entry processes
- Communicate directly and professionally via phone and e-mail with clients regarding the status of shipments
- Brokers with a valid Certified Customs Specialist certificate (CCS) must obtain the required 20 point for renewal
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrate ability to develop and cultivate strong relationships with US customs, DEA, USDA, FDA, CDC and US Fish and Wildlife
- Communicate professionally via phone and e-mail with the above listed government agencies
- Pleasant personality, and professional demeanor
- Ability to work harmoniously with colleagues and other WC offices (team player)
- Flexibility with schedule, as WC is a 24 hour operation
- Overtime may be required
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado/California/Washington/New York State-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: World Customs Brokerage Inc
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.