Workplace Facilities Lead
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Location: This position is office optimal; 1 West First Avenue Conshohocken, PA 19428
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor associate and technical performance while working closely with team members to ensure tasks and projects are completed according to requirements and on time.
- Serve as the primary facility point of contact for emergency maintenance issues for the site.
- Conduct weekly status meetings on progress of end user ticket fulfilment.
- Assign work orders, tasks and projects to team members. Review tasks and projects and refine as needed.
- Solicit bids, quotes, and proposals from vendors.
- Coordinate base building maintenance and repairs with property manager or building engineer.
- Coordinate maintenance with vendors on kitchen equipment, freezers and refrigerators and plumbing issues.
- Coordinate with vendors for maintenance and repairs for generator, HVAC, landscaping, and electrical issues.
- Responsible for coordinating annual security system software maintenance. Responsible for coordinating annual security system cameras hardware maintenance.
- Serve as a liaison of the security system/access control system.
- Share technical knowledge and provide on the job training to team members during project and task execution.
- Meet periodically with team members to review, discuss, and modify processes (as needed).
- Provide regular work status updates to the Workplace Manager.
- Manage supply and attic stock inventory.
- Use building systems to adjust lighting and temperature or contact property manager or building engineer for support.
- Meet with team members to promote morale.
- Maintain and promotes positive and professional working relationships with associates, teammates and management.
- Comply with policies, procedures safety rules and regulations.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Completion of a 2-year associate degree or trade school certificate preferred.
- IFMA or BOMI credentials a plus.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work an on-call schedule to include: nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Knowledgeable of standard practices and procedures of construction trades such as plumbing, HVAC, electrical, carpentry, painting and mechanical systems, including materials and tools; applicable code requirements; methods and practices followed in the maintenance of tools, machinery, and equipment; safety precautions to be observed in the maintenance and installation of electronic and mechanical equipment.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as bending, standing, climbing or walking. Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment common in Building Maintenance, must be able to understand the need for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when necessary, to perform a specific function safely.
- Must have strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Need to have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment and to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Should demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for a diverse customer base.
- Ability to multitask and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, MS Teams and SharePoint is required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
The noise level in the work environment is generally quiet.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Sedentary physical activity requiring reaching, sifting, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and hearing. Ability to lift 50 lbs. of materials. Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. 50% or more time is spent looking directly at a computer. Associate is frequently required to stand, walk (or otherwise be mobile). Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.