Senior Manager, Commercialization
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to develop organic opportunities with existing customers and develop new business relationships with emerging customers for primarily 3PL services and expand these opportunities in relation to all other commercialization services for customer new to Canada
- Meet with C-Suite and logistics leaders in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry in order to build trust and strategically position Innomar as a commercialization leader
- Provides strategic client management on new and potential 3PL and commercialization opportunities across Canada while connecting these opportunities to a broader commercialization service need
- Collaborates on the strategy and client management action plan for the NBD and Strategic Partner team including contacting new/potential clients to set up capability presentations, pursues new business opportunities with existing clients for 3PL specifically, acts as a point person and responds to new business requests in a timely fashion
- Assesses new strategic solutions and competitive offerings in market in order to grow and differentiate our value in market for 3PL and commercialization services (includes PV, Regulatory and Consulting services)
- Leads generation of logistics opportunities and collaborative client projects in partnership with ICS, World Courier and other business development leads across Cencora US and Canada
- Drafts Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and determines our competitive positioning in market from a pricing strategy perspective with our logistics services
- Accountable for consistently achieving monthly targets on new business proposals and target closure rates
- Conducts project work as necessary and provides strategic insights and presents to the client as required
- Leads and works collaboratively and pro-actively across multiple Innomar departments to identify, generate and gain closure on new commercialization opportunities
- Analyze emerging trends, make recommendations to align presentations/proposals based on business intelligence/product/client profiles
- Collaborate on RFI/RFP financial service offerings in order to increase win rate.
- Represent Innomar Strategies at industry events/conferences
- Develop and strengthen cross-collaboration with ABC companies promoting Innomar integrated-solution to their clients/prospects
- Support organization growth by leading projects to assess partnership opportunities (improvement/expansion/acquisition)
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Business Administration or equivalent
- MBA an asset
- Minimum eight (8) years strategic, people and client management experience
- Experience in leadership roles within the 3PL marketplace with established relationships in the pharmaceutical marketplace
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Effective communication skills: written verbal and presentations at all levels of an organization
- Previous background in pharmaceutical or biotechnology business development, or warehouse / logistics / transportation business development
- Strong strategic, sales, forecasting and planning experience
- Project management experience
- Strong client proposal, contracts and RFI/RFP experience
- Strong understanding of the Commercialization process in Canada, as well as the corresponding Innomar Solutions to support clients
- Effective critical thinking, analysis and client reporting experience
- Advanced knowledge of market research techniques and methodologies
- Thorough understanding of all areas of market research
- Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry landscape including aspects of market access
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to generate new customer leads and drive new business from concept to contract
- Ability to leverage client contacts and generate new business opportunities
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
- Flexible with travel across Canada and the US ~20%
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, Cencora requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.