Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
- Recruiting, Hiring and maintaining talented human resources
- Developing new employees and overseeing the training of staff in handling procedures including timely recurrent training to meet the developing needs of our business
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant SOP’s and good business practices
- Developing local operational procedures and policies that ensure quality within the organization
- Quaterly review of processes and workflows
- Collaborating, both nationally and globally, with other managers to develop business strategies, resolve issues and support growth
- Delegation of responsibilities to ensure all shipments in transit through the station are properly managed.
- Monitoring station activity, identifying needs for resources, managing station costs and ensuring quality objectives are maintained
- Ensuring that critical cold chain requirements are met. Qualifying and maintaining equipment that supports our business
- Complying with FAA, TSA, FDA and other regulations that impact our organization
- Troubleshooting and problem management ( Agent relations, CAPA assessments & root causes, etc.)
- Conducting performance reviews and evaluations with the goal of assessing employee performance and identifying areas for professional development (Succession planning for direct reports)
- Quarterly Compensation reviews for direct reports
- Fostering a cooperative and harmonious workplace while preserving high employee morale (Team recognition,True Blues, celebrate Team wins)
- Managing office expenses
- Meeting company reporting deadline
- KPI Review
- Maintaining local vendor relationships and ensuring quality standards (Review contracts with vendors/carries/agents and drive rate negotiations/cost saving opportunities)
- Understanding and implementing new technology to increase performance and productivity
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences, human resources or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Requires 5+ years directly related and progressively responsible experience, including 2+ years at a supervisory level
- Full understanding of Cold Chain Management
- Training, Onboarding/Offboarding of associates
- Environmental Health & Safety awareness
- Security and Access Control Awareness
- Natural disasters response plans and awareness
- HAZMAT Certification (or understanding thereof)
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Professional manner and sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional work ethic and team leader
- Professional and approachable demeanor
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: World Courier Inc
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.