Manager- Talent Management
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Under the general direction of the Senior Director, Talent Development & Learning, the Manager, Talent Management is responsible for contributing to and supporting the Talent strategy that enables the business to meet its goals. This role supports the development, implementation and continuous improvement of select processes, programs and organization development interventions that enable the Talent Strategy, this includes the performance and talent review processes, learning and development programs and targeted capability building efforts.
Supports design, implementation, and management of various Talent Management and Performance management processes that can scale across our global enterprise:
- Resource/tool maintenance – managing learning and associated references and tools to support HR, business leaders, and team members in executing our processes flawlessly.
- HRBP/Business Leader support – manage and anticipate key stakeholder needs. Build detailed process action plans that enables a proactive support model.
- Data reporting (regularly run reports in Workday, collate in Excell, and send out to HR leadership team)
- Out of system processes (work closely with talent COE and other functional partners to manage processes across multiple systems)
- Building CoE presentations (support the talent COE to build training/information decks on key talent processes and in support of strategic initiatives)
- Workday processes (regularly review processes and update when necessary)
- Provide support to HRBPs as needed to educate on key processes as they seek to localize given their unique business needs.
- Acts as SME for Talent and/or Performance Management processes owned
Partners with Talent Management Leader in the design, development, and implementation of new talent management capabilities
- Project plan development and management in support of project deliverables and timelines
- Change management planning and support to ensure organization is ready, willing, and able to engage in new ways of retaining, developing, and mobilizing talent.
- Seeks and leverages current research and best practices to support design of new programs and/or processes
Supports ongoing capability building needs using a segmented approach to talent management
- Partner with business and HR leaders to define critical skills for priority talent segments within the company (eg. Manager, Manager of Managers)
- Evaluate segment skill gaps and create holistic development plans to address
- Implement plans and measure results
Reimagine, redesign, and implement new ways to drive simplicity and impact using Talent Management processes
- Simplify and enhance the UX and interfaces
- Develop a holistic and integrated approach to support the completely talent lifecycle
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve UX for HR, managers and team members
- Define success outcomes for all investments, process and programs
- Regularly measure and implement improvements to elevate effectiveness
What your background should look like
Bachelors Degree in I/O Psychology, Organization Development (OD), Organization Design, Change Leadership or HR Management or related field with at least seven (7) years applied experience in Talent Management or Organizational Effectiveness. Change Management Certification or experience is a plus.
- Subject matter expertise/solid foundation in Talent Management and/or Organization Development.
- Experience in conducting needs analysis and aligning solutions to organization needs.
- Experience working in large, global organizations is a plus.
- Ability to facilitate group meetings and interventions.
- Ability to influence others and demonstrate resilience.
- Experience with large-scale projects and initiatives.
- Strong consulting, strategic thinking and leadership skills balanced with the ability to execute a strategy.
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills to evaluate business issues, apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions, and the ability to design programs to address and respond to these challenges.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adept at handling sensitive and confidential situations.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.