SQL Developer V
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
- Ensuring the design, development, and maintenance of the data warehouse environment.
- Design of new centralized data processing methods and implementation of refactored code to meet the new standards.
- Maintain backup & recovery plans.
- Setup up new inbound and outbound file processing requests.
- Perform multiple windows server and SQL upgrades / migrations.
- The candidate will support the ongoing operations, Level 3 and Participates in On-Call support.
- Monitoring and leading database development requests.
- Supports the ongoing operations, Level 3 and Participates in On-Call support.
- Good communication skills.
What your background should look like
- Hands-On experience in Microsoft SQL Server Installation, configuration, performance tuning, maintenance, and Database Administration on Production Servers
- Experience with T-SQL code management and release procedures
- Experience with High Availability and Disaster recovery Solutions
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: Cencora Costa Rica Limitada
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.