Human Resources Business Partner - World Courier (Hybrid: Onsite/Remote)
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Human Resources Business Partner to support specific business unit leadership. Serves as the employee champion, talent driver and strategic change leader for the assigned client in the alignment of business and HR strategies and service delivery. Works with HR Shared Services and Centers of Expertise (COE), the Human Resources Business Partner I manages and implements HR interventions, balances the needs of the business with the overall HR strategy.
Note: This is a Hybrid opportunity that will require you to be working onsite at one of our World Courier locations 2-3 days per week. The list of our offices are below:
Forest Park, GA
Mount Prospect, IL
King of Prussia, PA
1. Works with unit/area management to identify key business objectives and translate into human resources initiatives and actions. Assists management in aligning business objectives with strategic human resources issues in long term plans.
2. Identifies and implements processes to improve HR/business effectiveness such as assisting groups and teams identify and resolve problem issues, coaching managers on employee performance issues, and providing consistent interpretation and application of personnel policies, statutory regulations and laws.
3. Assesses organizational needs, provides diagnosis and recommendations of interventions. Implements interventions. Assists management in the development of strategic plans and change management to redesign organization. Provides leadership coaching to management and employees on organizational and change management issues.
4. Manages organizational change. Develops and executes action plans to develop leaders and key talent in the organization.
5. Evaluates and recommends changes to policies, procedures and services based on trends and business needs.
6. Partners with COEs to: drive performance management, learning and development and key HR processes development
7. Supports Talent Reviews and Succession Planning
8. Partner with training specialist to conduct training as necessary.
What your background should look like
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of five (5) years applicable experience working with human resources principles, practices and procedures
• Experience working with human resources laws and regulations
• Demonstrated ability advising on talent management and employee development plans
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Business Acumen
4. Customer Focus
5. Dealing with Ambiguity
6. Decision Capability & Quality
7. Develops Self & Others
8. Drives for Results & Productivity
10. Integrity & Trust
11. Organizational Agility
12. Strategic Agility
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado/California/Washington/New York State-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.