Business Solutions Analyst, Micro Technology
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
The position is responsible for studying individual customer and industry business processes, identifying customer and key influencer objectives, adapting the specified technology, as needed, to meet the customer’s needs. The Business Solutions Analyst provides one -on -one personalized interviews and consultation, customer training, software system configuration and technical support to the clients to create value and optimize the client’s assets. This individual will act as the primary contact for assigned client and coordinate all related client service activities on behalf of both the client and Micro.
• Use system analysis processes to understand the customers procedures and business in order to identify its goals and purposes to: 1. Configure the assigned MICRO Technology system, and 2. Develop programs, specifications and procedures that will achieve the goals in a systematic and efficient way
• Communicates effectively both in written and verbal form, the requirements between the system, the animal’s heath and the desired results of clients and their veterinarian.
• Coordinates schedules and completes all work orders related to the preparation of the MICRO Technology system for installation. This will include hardware specifications and coordination which are handed off to the Field Hardware IT team for said hardware installation.
• Responsible for system configuration, data loading, quality assurance and testing of historical data and training for new and existing clients on the system.
• Trains clients on the product inventory management as well as FDA guidelines for compliance.
• Installs specified software packages including operating systems, database engines and word processing systems onto client computers. .
• Define, develop and communicate written operating procedures as they relate to the use of the associated Micro Technology system.
• Understand client’s requirements, design unique customer systems solutions, create business requirement documents for the Business Analyst and or Software Development Team to develop. Evaluate and test prototype (as needed) and final software products and or features when development is complete to insure client requirements are met. Modify system software by updating client’s software and train client
• Defines and implements remote access connectivity.
• Presents on-going evaluation of the Technology system and hardware back to other Micro teams for continued enhancement to software and equipment.
• Monitors the performance of the Technology system for all users, presents findings and consults back to the client changes in processes and procedures to meet ever changing goals.
• Detects potential software and process problems, works with development teams to implement changes.
Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Position requires an Associate’s degree or 2 years of college experience preferably in Animal Science, Feedlot Management, Nutrition, or other related major. Two to three years of experience working in a feed yard, primarily in the feed management division.
Working knowledge of PCs, operating systems, data bases, software engines, and other related software is required.
Need to have general knowledge of cattle and agricultural processes.
Position requires valid driver’s license and frequent travel in the United States.
Overnight travel required 50% of the time.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: MWI Veterinary Supply Company
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.