Dev Ops Engineer with GCP (FT)
Schedule a 15-minute appointment with a client advisor today. Start
Join our team
MarkiTech.AI is a Canadian headquartered AI focused company with expertise in Telco and HealthCare verticals. With a robust Company Culture & Governance Structure, our goal is to support our Enterprise customers to drive innovation, accelerate business performance and improve operational efficiencies using emerging technologies like AI, 5G and IoT. We possess a startup culture with shared responsibility and high stake in our customer’s success. The 3 words that help us differentiate are: Agile, Startup, Innovative. We have over 100+ design engineers, business analysts, front end / back end developer, software engineers, UI/UX, QA, PM, architect, data engineer, data scientists and associated staff in our MarkiTech and sister companies (tkxel.com, ExperLab, Probase & LocateMotion) across Canada, US and South Asia. We have delivered over 400 products in last 10 years of our combined local and sister operations. Our expertise covers a wide range of solution areas including Animation & Graphic Design, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence & Analytics, Cloud Migration, Big Data, CRM, ERP, IOT & M2M, IT Service Management, LTE & 5G, IT Security and Governance, MicroStrategy, Wearable, Mobile & Tablet Apps, Multi-Service Edge Computing, and UI/UX Design Thinking.
- Google Cloud Platform Develop and deploy services in GCP
- Develop scripts and deployment in GCP.
- Experience in GCP Dataflow Pub-Sub Restful API App Engine Dockers
- Kubernetes Engine Compute instances.
- Knowledge of build and deployment tools such as Jenkin Ansible etc.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git Bitbucket etc.
- Good understanding of API development.
- Working experience in Agile DevOps with knowledge of Agile estimation techniques, Agile ceremonies
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in GCP Architecture primarily or AWS.
- Java Fusllstack Spring boot Microservices.
- Google ACE Certified.
- Good understanding of Python scripting, Swagger.
- Knowledge of any one of the API management tools like APIGee IBM API Connect Mulesoft etc.
- Experience in working directly with clients onshore. GCP Developers are responsible to represent their products in client meetings.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Communicating and Collaborating Skills.
- Concentrate on velocity.
- Design Solution architecture on GCP.
- Knowledge of Containers.
- Understanding the skills of various Infrastructure Automation Tools.
- Cloud Service Knowledge.
- Software Security Skills.
Something looks off?