Technical BSA/Project Manager (Contract)
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2022
Schedule a 15-minute appointment with a client advisor today. Start
- With Telco Billing OSS / BSS PM. Experience is a must (large scale wireless 4G/5G projects)
- Great Communication is key.
- Previous 2-3 years experience in telco.
- Good critical thinking is very important.
Day-to-day you will:
- A business requirement, scope creep for projects in Telecom, Finance, and other big enterprises.
- Support the implementation of technologies as part of new deployment and continuous improvement projects.
- Expertise in business requirement gathering, details meeting minutes, shadow PM task.
- A good technical understanding of technology and grasp quickly should be a self-starter.
- Must have leadership quality to steer the project and can work as a PM if requires.
- Coordinate all projects requirement, and follow up with technical, business, and marketing teams.
- Understand the cause and effect of change requests to ensure stability with interrelated systems.
- Administer process and procedural controls as well as any tools required.
- You will keep the team to follow best practices and follow through – team deliverables, milestones, best practices, action items, deliverables, etc.
- Recommend modifications of basic IT systems to improve and simplify business systems and reduce operating costs.
- Excellent written and spoken English; French is considered an asset.
Considered a must:
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry.
- Critical thinker, leadership.
- JIRA, business requirement gathering tool, PowerPoint, Microsoft office.
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work well in teams to determine project requirements.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously with limited guidance.
- Comfort working independently in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines
Apply at [email hidden]
See more open positions at MarkiTech.AI
Something looks off?