Lead Generation Specialist
Lead Generation Specialist
Location: Remote/Hybrid (Canada or US)
Head Office: 29 King Street East, Kitchener, Ontario
We are a unique company and we are made up of bright, enthusiastic people. Where you live is not as important to us as what you can contribute and the positive attitude you bring to the team. Depending on where you call home, this role has the flexibility to be remote, in the office, or a little bit of both. Let’s work together on something that works for everyone.
About the Job:
We are searching for an ambitious Lead Generation Specialist to grow our marketing mix and attract new customers to Nicoya. You will be in charge of devising a lead generation strategy that will improve our outreach and contribute to the growth of our subscriber base.
Our long-term goal is to grow our brand, attract new customers, and promote our product to as large an audience as possible. Your duty is to maintain and constantly generate fresh leads that can be converted to actionable sales opportunities, and to do so you are responsible for spearheading lead generation and nurture campaigns. The ideal candidate brings a good understanding of the latest B2B lead generation techniques, and demonstrates experience in building and managing integrated campaigns within Marketo and Salesforce to move customers through the sales funnel.
Excellent communication and advertisement skills are necessary for effectively managing our marketing activities, as is the ability to adapt to changing customer and market needs. Ultimately, the Lead Generation Specialist is key to increasing revenue and driving better marketing performance by helping convert leads into opportunities.
About our Culture:
At Nicoya, the work we do has never been done before, we are forging a new path in the LifeScience industry, we are making history everyday with our advancements in biotech. Your work will be new and exciting and our product has a direct impact on the future health and well being of people around the world. It has the potential to help save countless lives. Lives of people like you, your friends, your family. Would you like to be part of that?
We are a scale-up company with a bright future and the team you will join, is a critical part of our strategic growth. Our culture is one that thrives on working together, communicating and engaging with one another. We genuinely care about one another. We celebrate each other's wins, we learn from each other's failures. While individually, we all have our unique projects, goals, targets we need to achieve, we don’t work solely independently. Our success and the attainment of our company goals rests largely on our ability to thrive in a team environment, contributing to team collaboration, being agile enough to bridge temporary gaps, and having each other's back. If you thrive being able to focus on your own projects but still love being an active part of an extended team, this might be exactly what you are looking for!
- Utilizing lead generation channels (email, website, industry events, etc.) to build brand awareness, develop our lead base, and ensure consistent database growth.
- Researching and identifying new opportunities, and optimizing a marketing mix to effectively reach these opportunities.
- Creating fresh lead generation tactics according to customer and market needs by collaborating with Sales, Product, and Application Development teams.
- Managing contacts within a CRM system to ensure all data is up-to-date, all leads are appropriately scored, marketing campaigns are correctly attributed, and lead sources are correctly tracked.
- Tracking and analyzing lead journey and conversion metrics to identify patterns and areas for improvement.
- Supporting lead generation activities by providing valuable results and feedback regularly.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing or lead generation role.
- Voice of the customer. You build campaigns that connect with your target audiences and make decisions backed by market research and customer experiences.
- An eye for data. Whether it is metrics around a specific campaign or data on our target markets, you love digging through data and turning it into actionable insights.
- Immaculate organization skills. You thrive off of clean customer records and take a meticulous approach to managing leads within a CRM.
- An enthusiastic approach to problem solving. You love coming up with creative ways to solve tough problems, and respect the process of trial and error to find the optimal solution.
- A strong interest in the mechanisms of marketing. You’re a big-picture thinker and can deliver the best results when you can see how the puzzle pieces fit together.
- A willingness to learn, patience to teach.
- Balanced ability to be an individual who is independent and self-directed and being a collaborative, creative, team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- Prior experience in a sales development/lead generation role in a B2B setting
- Prior experience in marketing/sales of biotech/healthtech products
Nicoya is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know. We will accommodate your needs as required under applicable legislation. Information related to accommodation requirements will be addressed confidentially.
In your application, please include your resume along with a cover letter. While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nicoya’s mission is to improve human life by helping scientists succeed. We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing company with a worldwide presence based in Kitchener, Ontario. We have a team of world-class engineers, scientists, and designers building disruptive products to help researchers make their next big discovery. Our newest product, Alto, is a scientific instrument for the biotechnology research and drug discovery industry. It provides detailed information on molecular interactions using optical nanosensor technology known as localized surface plasmon resonance (LSPR). It is the first SPR instrument on the market to incorporate Digital Microfluidics technology which has disrupted an industry that has been primarily dominated by highly expensive and complex instrumentation. We recently raised $10 million in Series A funding to boost development, sales and marketing initiatives for Alto.