Associate Director, Strategic Accounts
As a privately-owned, biopharmaceutical company, Ferring pioneers and delivers life-changing therapies that help people build families and live better lives. Our independence helps us cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit and long-term perspective that enables us to achieve growth and scale, while remaining agile and true to our ‘people first’ philosophy. Built on a 70-year plus commitment to science and research, Ferring is relentless in its pursuit of science that drives powerful discoveries and therapies to help people build families, stay healthy, and stand up to the world’s oldest enemy: disease.
With Ferring, you will be joining a recognized leader, identified as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Fast Company, and honored by Fortune with inclusion on its “Change the World List,” for addressing society’s unmet needs. Ferring US is also Great Places to Work® Certified, distinguishing it as one of the best companies to work for in the country.
- Create Ferring wholistic / encompassing account plans for large specialist practices in concert with sales, marketing, and other cross functional partners.
- Serve as corporate office liaison with these accounts and identify opportunities, diagnosis bottle necks, and pull in multifunctional resources as needed.
- Partner with business leadership and other internal leaders to create and translate brand strategy into a national plan of action with identified accounts to achieve increased patient access.
- Develop and complete account planning tools and resources/ reporting to senior management.
- Rapidly and collaboratively increase patient access with core targets.
- Analyze market trends and conditions to drive recommendations for business optimization and expansion with large outpatient providers.
- Create and grow relationships with KOLs and other B to B stakeholders to ensure maximum support and collaboration
- Identify and drive collaboration with cross functional teams to benefit patients.
- Develop and manage business relationships corporate level c-suite.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Prior pharma or specialty sales management experience is desirable
- Experience in regional / national accounts, marketing, market access, analytics, training, or related roles
- Product launch experience is required.
- Experience with buy and bill outpatient facilities required.
- Experience with strategic account planning including tools, resources, and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present to C-suite level external and internal customers
- Infectious disease or Gastroenterology experience required
Ferring + you
At Ferring, we offer competitive total compensation along with an exceptional range of flexible benefits, personal support and tailored learning and development opportunities all designed to help you realize your full potential both in life and at work. From working hours that respect your lifestyle, a culture that is welcoming and equitable, and the chance to work with the industry’s most impressive people, these are just some of the ways we live our "People First" philosophy.
Our Compensation and Benefits
At Ferring, base salary is one part of our competitive total compensation and benefits package and is determined using a salary range. The base salary range for this role is $200,000, to $220,000, which is the reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount paid may differ based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, education and primary work location. Additional compensation for this role will be provided based on competitive annual incentive compensation targets in the form of an annual bonus - payouts are based on individual and company performance.
Benefits for this role include: comprehensive healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) with a premium differential, inverse to base salary, to be paid by employees; a 401k plan and company match; short and long-term disability coverage; basic life insurance; wellness benefits; reimbursement for certain tuition expenses; sick time frontloaded yearly of 40 hours, or higher if state or local law requires; vacation time for full time employees to accrue between 112.5 and 150 hours yearly in the first four (4) years of employment, and additional accruals starting in the fifth (5th) year of employment; and 12 to 13 paid holidays per year. We are proud to offer 26 weeks of paid parental leave, learn more about the parental leave offering in our benefits package here. For roles that are not field-based, Ferring has a policy that allows employees to work up to two days from home and three at a Ferring site, weekly.
Ferring is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Join our team and your voice will be heard, and your contributions will be valued. If you love to come up with new ways to make a positive difference and see them through, you will fit right in.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (including Disability/Protected Veterans). We maintain a drug-free workplace.