Associate Scientific Project Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada · Toronto, ON, Canada · Ontario, Canada · Canada
Posted on Saturday, December 9, 2023
Future Fertility is a fast-growing Canadian-based start-up with global reach. We have a vision to unlock the future of personalized fertility care around the world. We develop and market AI-enhanced software solutions in the high-growth market of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). We are trusted by some of the top fertility clinics in North America, Europe and Latin America. At Future Fertility, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, respected, and empowered.
Let’s get started!
We are seeking an Associate Scientific Project Manager passionate about advancing the fertility industry with AI technology. This position reports to the Head of Clinical Embryology and Scientific Operations, a function responsible for driving the scientific thought leadership and advancement for the company. On a day-to-day basis, this position is responsible for managing our potential and current scientific collaborations to ensure data partner needs are met and project progress is achieved. You will work closely with the Clinical Embryology, Data Science and Product teams and will collaborate cross-functionally within Future Fertility to ensure we are focused on the right scientific projects to advance fertility care with our AI products.
- Project Management:
- Lead documentation of study details and affiliated workflows for data partners, emphasizing scientific rigor.
- Ensure clear definition of data partners’ study goals, protocols, and key stakeholders.
- Assist in prioritization and design of studies to align with FF’s overall scientific strategy.
- Clinic Relations:
- Manage relationships with data partners to oversee clinical studies with a focus on scientific excellence.
- Collaborate with Client Success and Customer Support teams to ensure successful study execution, including engagement of appropriate internal and external stakeholders to support completion.
- Support Sales and Client Success teams in defining key study milestones required to convert data partnerships to commercial relationships.
- Scientific Publication and Thought Leadership:
- Support CMO and Head of Clinical Embryology & Scientific Operations in creating the strategy for and overseeing scientific publications and fostering thought leadership.
- Actively contribute to the development and presentation of abstracts, research papers, and publications.
- Data Collection:
- Support CTO and Head of Clinical Embryology & Scientific Operations with data extradition, processing and analysis.
- Utilize programming skills and knowledge of reproductive biology/IVF for processing and analyzing large data sets.
- Cross-functional collaboration:
- Facilitate communication between project management and appropriate FF departments, emphasizing scientific insights to ensure seamless study design, data analysis and overall project efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related field
- Master’s degree in a relevant field or 2 years of relevant experience in the health tech, or similar technical/scientific field, is required
- Strong knowledge of human reproduction and clinical IVF
- Basic understanding of artificial intelligence and / or willingness to learn about machine learning application in the fertility field
- Basic abilities in data analytics, programing (R and Python), and reporting
- Solid scientific review and writing skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, and critical thinking skills
- Works effectively in virtual and formal teams, takes ownership and shows leadership within the team and with client interaction and relationships
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of revolutionizing the fertility industry through AI and technology.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages innovation and creativity.
- A chance to work with a dynamic, passionate, and highly skilled team.
- The flexibility of a hybrid/remote work environment.
- Ongoing professional development and growth opportunities.
How to Apply:
- If you're excited to be part of a forward-thinking team that is shaping the future of fertility with AI, we encourage you to apply by sending your resume and a compelling cover letter detailing your experience, passion, and how you plan to contribute to Future Fertility's mission.
- Join us in making a difference in the lives of those on the fertility journey. Apply now and help us lead the way into a more informed and empowered future!
- Future Fertility is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Learn more about the great work we’re doing!