Administrator - Salesforce.com
Cencora, previously known as AmerisourceBergen, is a leading global pharmaceutical solutions organization centered on improving lives. Ranked #21 on the Global Fortune 500, our team members are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Our Shared Service Center in Lithuania is experiencing rapid growth and we have many diverse and exciting roles in Customer Service, Operations, IT, Finance and HR. Join us and make a positive impact on human and animal health.
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide expertise within Salesforce.com to include, but not limited to the following:
1. Application Administration
• Provide day-to-day end user support of the CRM application to all levels of the organization
• Create and manage user accounts and groups including security configuration
• Add, delete and modify users as employees are hired, transferred or leave the organization
• Create and manage custom objects, fields and formulas
• Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflows
• Complete bulk imports and exports of data
• Batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes
• Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures
• Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
• Create and refine reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
• Assist users and stakeholders with analytics and report design and management
• Manage and implement best practices for creating and refreshing sandboxes and migration of data/metadata
• Participate in the integration process of the CRM system with other enterprise systems
2. Process Discovery and Enhancements
• Successfully partner with internal customers at all levels, ranging from leadership to end-users, to identify and address areas of improvement, additional functionality, training and support
• Determine, document and communicate user and system requirements, processes and standard procedures
• Work with leadership to leverage the application to support additional business processes or functions
3. Integration and Collaboration
• Collaborate with other business units that share the salesforce.com instance
• Partner with other divisions within company to ensure successful collaboration and sharing of data, contacts, leads, procedures, processes, knowledge and more
• Developing and helping to enforce master data management and governance
4. Training & User Adoption
• Develop training materials and documentation, keep materials up-to-date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions
• Conduct training
• Manage and communicate a schedule for future releases/enhancements
• Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve adoption
What your background should look like
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Normally requires four (4) to six (6) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
• At least two years’ experience serving as a Salesforce.com administrator is required.
• Proficient in data management. Experience with Data Loader and other data scrubbing and reporting tools strongly preferred.
• Experience with the Salesforce API is preferred.
• 2+ year experience with Apex and Visualforce development is preferred.
• Solid understanding of accounts, leads, opportunities and contacts.
• Experience understanding and analyzing business needs, designing solutions based on needs, documenting functional requirements and assessing business impact.
• Experience with systems development lifecycle (SDLC) and system management processes, including requirements management, design, configuration and user acceptance testing.
• Strong team player with a customer service-oriented attitude.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and detail orientation with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of computers necessary to operate effectively with company systems and programs.
• Salesforce.com Administrator and Developer certifications are preferred.
What Cencora offers
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from Day 1, a best-in-class health insurance package, and up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year. As a Cencora employee, you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities and our global Employee Assistance Program. We have a wonderful office location in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all times. Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.