Financial Analyst III
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Under general direction of the Director, US Supply Chain Finance responsible for developing and implementing solutions to challenges in activities such as inventory forecasting, inventory planning, inventory value optimization, and working capital initiatives across all Cencora business units. This position ensures that activities are continuously improving and contributes substantially to the results of the organization.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Oversees compilation of daily and weekly inventory forecasting and provides oversight to co-ops on the team.
2. Assists with month end inventory forecasting activities and annual planning process.
3. Ensures all inventory deal assessments are accurately calculated and approved according to the deal lift process. Involves working with Replenishment Operations and Category Mgmt teams to gather the required information for the deal buy; determining on-hand inventory, excluding overstocked items, obtaining approvals and communicating to appropriate groups.
4. Compiles the weekly LIFO inventory analysis and presents the data to senior management.
5. Assists with working capital initiatives including preparation of year-end inventory lift tracking and other initiatives as they arise. Tracking the amount of holiday build by manufacturer in order to determine the amount of payables due before the critical cash dates at the beginning of the calendar year.
6. Identifies areas of process improvement.
7. Creates, maintains and updates SOPs and other documentation related to the position.
8. Interacts and partners with business segments teams to gather and compile data needed to conduct analyses, identify trends and/or address senior management requests.
9. Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, finance, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires four (4) + years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Knowledge of procurement department processes, system and tools
2. Working knowledge of accounting and planning software packages
3. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
4. Knowledge of Cencora policies, programs & services and products
5. Strong interpersonal skills
6. Ability to work in team setting
7. Strong analytical skills
8. Strong mathematical skills
9. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
10. Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
11. Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: International Oncology Network Solutions Inc
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.