Program Coordinator II
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Location: Remote, USA
Details: The ideal candidate is very self motivated, adaptable and has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Assists sales representatives in scheduling in-services by gathering critical information.
- Registers nurse consultants and completes setup of on-site account in-services.
- Handles the enrollment of new nurse consultants into MSL Program.
- Prepares, confirms, and follows up with RNC for training programs.
- Verifies and resolves license and compliance issues.
- Supports customer service activities by answering or resolving any client issues and concerns.
- Prepares monthly client reports and monthly billing invoices to clients.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
High school degree or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires a minimum of one (1) year experience working in a customer service environment, medical or pharmaceutical background preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to deal calmly and effectively with problems via telephone while maintaining and promoting a positive image of ICS
- Good organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Goldmine
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado/California/Washington State-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Lash Group, LLC
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.