Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Always be courteous and helpful to World Courier customers and consignees.
• Pick up and deliver goods as requested.
• Ensure required paperwork is completed by customer/consignee.
• Use initiative and anticipate problems that may occur with deliveries.
• Keep Dispatch Officer informed of progress of deliveries and any delays.
• Drive safely and take care of company vehicles.
• Make up boxes for shipments as required.
• Monitor packaging materials and advise Operations Supervisor when stock is running low.
• Be prepared to work overtime during busy times.
• Request additional duties during quiet times.
• Airport duties as directed (including import and export).
• Work periodic weekends as rostered.
• Maintain abundant stock of packaging materials and labels
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to work in a team environment.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Current driver's license.
• Good driving record.
• Good knowledge of metropolitan area.
• Pleasant & proactive manner with customers.
• Good knowledge of cold chain management and basic DG
The successful candidate may have daily contacts with unilingual English-speaking customers, patients or peers from cross-functional teams.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: World Courier of Canada Ltd
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, Cencora requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.