Regional Customer Manager
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Who are we?
MWI Animal Health UK: Founded by veterinarians, for veterinarians. MWI Animal Health, part of AmerisourceBergen (within the Fortune Top 10) has a wealth of experience delivering a quality wholesale service, a secure supply chain and business continuity for customers across the UK. Combined with marketing-leading, innovative practice technology and one of the largest group purchasing organisations, we work in partnership to support veterinary practices, animal owners, manufacturers and retailers.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, target-focussed individual to join our dynamic sales team and be the face of MWI Animal Health to our existing and prospective veterinary customer base. Variety within the role is guaranteed based on engagement with our three main verticals – practice management software, membership/subscription services and wholesale (including POM and POM-V). Previous SaaS experience is preferred but not a requirement.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the RCMs main responsibilities are prospecting new customers that are aligned with our strategy and the retention and organic growth of MWI’s Independent customer base (defined by geographical area and customer spend) and to achieve our sales revenue and gross profit plans.
Remuneration package includes car allowance or company car, private health insurance, company mobile phone and PC, company pension scheme & quarterly commission scheme.
Please note: This position is a field-based role, covering the geography of the Midlands & East of England.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prospect new customers to ensure individual KPI’s for revenue & Gross Profit are achieved
• Increasing Gross Profit by cross selling high margin services & products to existing customers
• Retention of existing customer base (defined by territory & spend) to ensure minimal customer loss
• Maintain regular and effective call cycles, and record keeping within MWI’s CRM system
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of sales, prospects & risks to the wider business
• Maintain visibility over competitor and customer activity to ensure we are continuing to drive innovation for our customers, including feeding inputs to operational & supply chain teams for services and capacity requirements
• Ensure a high standard of service to existing and prospective customers by delivering solutions
• Work collaboratively with the team and other support functions to ensure customer satisfaction and growth
• Advocate for our customers within the business with operational, customer solutions and shared services functions
• Commercial negotiation at senior level
• Support customer facing and marketing projects
• Attend industry related events as required (includes some weekends)
• Understand and comply with job relevant Companies Practice Standards at all times.
• Understand the Companies standard operating procedures and attend training sessions as appropriate.
The above list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out any other reasonable task as requested, appropriate to the scope of the post.
Experience, skills and knowledge requirements:
• Extensive experience in B2B sales and account management
• Proven track record of selling Technology solutions is preferred (but not essential, as training will be provided)
• Strong commercial acumen to make appropriate judgements on pricing strategies and negotiation tactics to achieve maximum but appropriate profitability for the business
• Proactive and organised approach, able to exert influence over those whom they do not have direct authority and proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
• Natural ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Adherence to and promotion of the company values at all time
• Competitive spirit with determination to meet and exceed targets
• Negotiation skills.
• Good presentation and organisational skills.
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Support, engage and ensure you are compliant with the companies Environment, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Our people managers and leaders are required to:
• Take responsibility for driving performance and engagement through their teams, ensuring that the Right People are in the Right Place at the Right Time.
• Understand the Quality Regulatory framework and the impact of this for their specific business unit.
• Assure compliance with all organisation policies and procedures.
• Establish and implement a continuous improvement plan.
• Our associates are required to assure compliance with all organisation policies and procedures and fully support the delivery of their functional continuous improvement plan.
What your background should look like
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive total rewards package which includes benefits and compensation. Our commitment to our eligible population of team members includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, affordable, diverse, and designed to meet the needs of our team members’ and their families. Some of these programs include paid time off including paid parental leave, access to retirement savings vehicles, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options, an employee stock purchase program, and other financial, health, and well-being focused benefits.
Because we take a balanced, global approach to our benefits, benefit offerings may vary by location, position, and/or business unit. Some benefits are company-paid, while others are available through team member contributions. For details visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen.
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: Centaur Services
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.