Director, M&A HR Integration
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
This position is a US based Virtual role.
The Director, M&A HR Integration – Americas will act as a dedicated HR strategic advisor on merger, acquisition and divestiture initiatives occurring in the Americas across all business segments. This role will act as the key HR point of contact for M&A initiatives under the direction of the lead HRBP and in collaboration with HR COEs and cross-functional integrations leads on activities related to due diligence, HR harmonization plan definition and integration execution through Year 1.
- Responsible for executing the M&A playbooks, project plan and methodologies from due diligence through integration, and onboarding of acquired team members during Year 1
- Lead HR M&A activities under the direction of the lead HRBP, including due diligence analysis, people integration strategy planning, and organizational change management approach
- Engage with acquired business leaders to gain deep understanding of the company, team members, and culture and creating summaries of learnings for Cencora leadership
- Create, implement, and manage the HR Transition and Integration plan for acquired team members with regular reporting on progress, budget, timeline
- Identify, coordinate and engage resources and deliverables across HR and functional teams to facilitate and enable integration activities according to plan
- Customize integration tools and templates to meet deal specific requirements and business segment needs
- Identify integration risks and challenges and create mitigation recommendations
- Manage and drive to close the HR-related Transition Service Agreements (TSAs) as necessary
- Utilize HR PMO methodology, framework and governance structure and document the plans, timelines, RACI, RAID
- Coordinate M&A integration including risk management, governance, best practices and people system integrations
- Designs change strategies to support acquired business utilizing COE frameworks and guidance, and works with the broader M&A team and Corporate Communications on the coordination of change management and communications activities
- Monitor people related deal measures of success throughout the lifecycle and solicit continuous feedback and tracking.
- Provide advisory support on workforce management activity, including organization design, talent selection, and redundancy management in alignment with M&A tools and methodologies
What your background should look like
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- At least 7 years of HR experience with a minimum of 3 years M&A, integration and project management focus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a changing work environment
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong partnership with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy level
- Analytical thinker with process improvement skills with ability to analyze continuous improvement opportunities across functions
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint and experience working with SmartSheets
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.