Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monday to Friday (10am to 7pm) or (12pm to 9pm)
- Coordinating with Dispatch the receiving of inbound shipments
- Verifying required shipment documentation
- Preparing master airway bills for both domestic and international shipments
- Assemble ready-for-use packaging systems for pick ups
- Booking shipments as required by carrier
- Cold chain management of shipments in all temperature ranges
- Filing SED’s for regulated exports
- Create shipment documentation as necessary
- Mastery of international airlines, rates and service restrictions
- Follow WorldStar sending instructions and action requests in a timely fashion
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrate operational efficiency and shipment processing accuracy
- Proficiency in required WorldSTAR screens and other World Courier systems.
- Full understanding of Cold Chain Management.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Professional demeanor.
- Mastery of skills required as Operations Level 1
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: World Courier Inc
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.