Business Intelligence Analyst
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide project management for BI solutions for new customer implementations
- Working with the development team and IT group to design reporting analysis tools for internal and external use;
- Work with external and internal customers to gather comprehensive requirements and document them formally
- Working with the technical team to establish protocols to extract data in a standardized process from a variety of data sources;
- Good understanding and working experience of transactional and dimensional data models
- Creating solutions for clients (internal and external) in a number of formats, including Excel, Crystal Reports, Business Objects Enterprise;
- Analyzing large amounts of data to provide concise, targeted reports for internal and external clients;
- Training of end users on the analytical tools developed by the Business Intelligence team;
- Writing functional and/or technical documents
- The Business Intelligence Analyst will also be assigned other duties and tasks as required from time to time and including possible travel (5%)
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree or above qualification preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of directly related experience in Business Analytics position(s);
- Advanced working knowledge with MS Office, SQL, Business Objects, Crystal Reports
- Good understanding and knowledge of working with Databases, SQL and scripts.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Familiar with Database design and modeling techniques, and ETL process.
- Experience with pharmaceutical industry or wholesale distribution industry would be an asset;
- Experience with IT project management would be an asset;
- Ability to read data models and comprehend database structures and relationships;
- Strong oral and written presentation skills;
- Strong ability to gather and analyze report requirements;
- Works well cross-functionally and within a small team;
- Excellent team player, and is not afraid to offer feedback.
- Any additional industry certifications would be an asset
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1.Advanced knowledge of pharmaceutical distribution industry
2.Working knowledge of automated warehouse operating system
3.Strong business and financial acumen
4.Strong analytical and mathematical skills
5.Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
6.Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
7.Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
8.Ability to consistently meet deadlines
9.Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
10.Excellent presentation skills
11.Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, Cencora requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.