Custodian, 3rd Shift
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Shift: 3rd, Monday-Friday 10pm-6:30am
1. Responsible for sweeping and mopping the floors in the warehouse, keeping the warehouse premises in a clean and orderly condition.
2. Regularly empties and replaces all trash bags and receptacles in the warehouse.
3. Moves trash from trash conveyor to trash compactor.
4. Assists with Maintenance-related responsibilities as assigned by the Systems Manager.
5. Responsible for picking up garbage around the outside of the Distribution Center.
6. Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and DEA regulations.
7. Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
8. Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Requires completion of a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires less than one (1) year of equivalent work experience.
1. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
2. Ability to understand and follow directions
3. Good interpersonal skills
4. Good organizational skills; attention to detail
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.