Program Membership Support Rep I (Hybrid: Orange, CA)
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs basic computation, data entry, and review of materials submitted to Elevate Provider Network by external customers.
2. Performs routine follow up with customers regarding incoming questions from phone, email, or fax.
3. Has awareness and understanding of Elevate Provider Network Help Desk roles, responses, and procedures.
4. Works with other team members to ensure timely and proper completion of tasks and projects as assigned by management.
5. Identifies and reports to management any process or system concerns/errors discovered through self-exploration or customer reported.
6. Needs to be a strong team player. Actively participates in team and department meetings, trainings, and activities.
7. Has an individual awareness of other aspects of Elevate Provider Network beyond your current role and responsibilities.
8. Understands importance and function of the other teams within Elevate Provider Network and the relation to your team and functions.
9. Works assigned shifts as provided in advance by management.
Team Specific Duties as follows:
o Daily review of pharmacy submitted enrollment packet and supplemental materials including, but not limited to: State Pharmacy License, PIC License, DEA Registrations, Insurance Policies, and Program Specific Addendums. Reports to Network Membership.
o Daily outreach to pharmacies to collect and process licenses and other materials including, but not limited to: State Pharmacy License, PIC License, DEA Registrations, Insurance Policies, Program Specific Addendums. Reports to Network Membership.
o Primary telephone coverage for managed care and claims processing issues, updates to network database, creation and distribution of network materials and communications.
o Receives and identifies all MAC requests received via email and distributes accordingly. Daily entry of all requests & additions including data entry, online submission, and outcome communications. Weekly submission of research requests to PBMs.
What your background should look like
Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of proven results in similar subject matter functions within the pharmaceutical industry. First-hand knowledge & understanding of team specific questions that come from incoming Help Desk inquiries. A well-rounded knowledge and understanding of business transactions, accounting principles, and market awareness. A combination of training, education, and/or experience that results in a greater understanding of professionalism in conduct, demeanor, and communication styles. Display of successful execution of duties in increasing responsibility and impact on team and department duties and structures.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Customer service skills to properly resolve common everyday issues to prevent escalations or customer complaints.
2. Strong personal organizational skills to facilitate successful completion of tasks and priorities as assigned.
3. Ability to work interdependently with other team members to accomplish daily tasks and processes.
4. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
5. Introductory computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access; or similar database programs and structures.
6. Introductory knowledge and experience in using features of Microsoft Outlook including: E-mail File Retention and Retrieval, Contact Management, and Calendar and Task Tracking Tools.
7. Preferred working knowledge or experience of pharmacy benefit management companies and retail pharmacy operations
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado/California/Washington State-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.