Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
- Coordinate the recovery and tender of freight at local airports.
- Breakdown freight when it returns to office.
- Monitor drivers to ensure customer pickup and delivery expectations are met.
- Assist in the preparation of packaging materials and cold chain supplies when required by clients for pick up.
- Monitor and maintain cold chain for all shipments arriving at the airports and freight held at office awaiting instructions/clearance for delivery.
- Monitor clearance status and enter updated notes for Customer Service and origin offices.
- Ensure that freight is recovered in a timely manner and all special delivery instructions and pickup instructions are communicated to our drivers and followed.
- Ensure that all Company and Regulatory policies and Standard Operational Procedures are followed.
- Monitor, respond to and action personal and group email accounts in a timely manner
- Monitor all “On-Hold” shipments for export and/or delivery approval
- Monitor and update the Outbound Flight Monitor
- Proficiency in Cold Chain Management which will include but not limited to
- Gel Pack/Packaging preparation
- Gel Pack/Packaging refurbishment
- Gel Pack/Packaging configuration
- Assist all Leadership Team Members in all daily functions and/or activities needed
- Maintain all individual Training Records, Certificates and Qualifications and complete tests by due date
- Ensure proper storage of shipments at airlines and office.
- Report all complaints, concerns and issues to management immediately.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary.
- Perform related/ other duties as assigned
What your background should look like
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- A general educational knowledge normally acquired through a high school diploma or GED.Normally requires two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in related field.
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to safely lift packages to 75 lbs.
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work flexible a schedule including afternoon/evening/ weekends
- Ability to work occasional overtime as needed
- Ability to multi task
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working in an office and warehouse setting depending on the work requirement for that day.
- Required to temporarily enter walk in refrigeration and freezer units if necessary. Thermal apparel provided.
- Working inside a truck temporarily when loading and offloading freight.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: World Courier Inc
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.