Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Saturday- Wednesday 8:00 am- 4:30 pm
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inventory management of packaging systems and components
- Understanding principals of cold chain management
- Gel pack inventory management
- Reusable packaging refurbishment
- Understanding WC operating systems including WorldStar and Opstar
- Safe handling of dry ice and shipment replenishment
- Managing On Hold and ‘Not OK to Send’ shipments according to procedures
- Forklift certification
- Understanding TempTale device procedures
- Issuing airline airway bills for domestic and international non-rev shipments and return packaging assets
- Complete GxP documentation logs
- Identification of shipping documentation requirements
- Identifying product keeping temperature and replenishment needs
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Understanding of WC operating systems including WorldStar and Opstar
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Good computer skills
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive total rewards package which includes benefits and compensation. Our commitment to our eligible population of team members includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, affordable, diverse, and designed to meet the needs of our team members’ and their families. Some of these programs include paid time off including paid parental leave, access to retirement savings vehicles, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options, an employee stock purchase program, and other financial, health, and well-being focused benefits.
Because we take a balanced, global approach to our benefits, benefit offerings may vary by location, position, and/or business unit. Some benefits are company-paid, while others are available through team member contributions. For details visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen.
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado/California/Washington State-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: World Courier Inc
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.