Inside Sales Representative - Commercialization
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
- Maintain focus on competitive, multi-segment opportunities in the healthcare market for the purpose of increasing current customer sales and new business development.
- Proactively identify customer and product opportunities in the best interest of the Company
- Initiate proactive calls to established customers to grow sales revenue, develop customer loyalty, increase sales and foster utilization of the company programs and services.
- Initiate and conduct proactive calls designed to recruit customers who have shown an interest in doing business with any part of Cencora
- Build and maintain positive relationships with new and existing customers through learned sales skills and techniques.
- Conduct pre-call research and planning to set goals for the call and to anticipate customer needs and industry trends.
- Prepare, maintain, track and analyze dashboard reporting to identify customer trends in order to either take advantage of the trend or minimize the impact of the trend.
- Access inventory systems to assist customer with availability information
- Achieve individual monthly sales goals as set by sales management.
- Meet performance standards including call productivity, new business development, sales growth and collection of competitive data.
- Participation in department meetings, trainings and role-play business scenarios.
- Enter and maintain integrity of data in company’s’ CRM software programs.
- Participate in sales meetings focused on improving sales revenue and gross profit and comparing YTD to budget.
- Provide management with competitor's strengths, weaknesses, movement and overall market knowledge.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in pharma sales, sales enablement, and/or selling solutions and services
- Customer first approach
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone presence
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent experience required
- Broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, and marketing,
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Hunter sellers mentality with the drive to continually seek out business.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry with knowledge of drug commercialization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building skills to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with both customers and associates
- Excellent oral communication skills to present information and solutions in a professional manner Good analytical skills sufficient to prepare quotes, analyze data, and to identify and resolve customer problems
- Good mathematical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Basic to intermediate computer skills to proficiently use a windows based system and to accurately input data and run reports
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado/California/Washington/New York State-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.