Operations Associate Lead
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
We are World Courier, a Cencora Company; World Courier is a provider of premium logistics services and the leading global specialty supplier of transportation, storage and distribution services for multinational biopharmaceutical clinical trials. With more than 2,500 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
- Responsible for assisting all stations as required
- Process station supply orders
- Update inventory and distribute all driver uniforms (semiannually)
- Monitor and process expense reports and petty cash for all stations
- Maintain and update attendance records for Operations managers
- Process all driver mileage reimbursements
- Generate daily KPI reports for gateway offices
- Generate monthly KPI reports for the US
- Generate and summarize monthly Incident reports for the US stations and Agent locations
- Responsible for creating all proximity cards for gateway offices
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations where necessary
- Responsible for daily filing, faxing, answering of phones and emails.
- Generate and summarize weekly airline discrepancy reports
- Process and maintain records for all airline claims
- Responsible for following up on outstanding claims
- Compile and generate quarterly airline expenditure reports
- Being knowledgeable of airline policy changes and updating the appropriate parties
- Updating freight fees and airline charges (quarterly/semiannually)
- Responsible for updating airline contact information (quarterly) and informing as necessary
What your background should look like
- 3 day Dangerous Goods Certification
- Proficiency WorldSTAR, OpStar, and other World Courier operating systems
- Mastery of Cold Chain Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Mastery of Operations Level 1, 2 skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado/California/Washington/New York State-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: World Courier Inc
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.