Senior Director - North American Benefits
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
This position is ideally a hybrid role based in our Conshohocken, PA office. Consideration given for remote work if the candidate is based in the mid-west or east coast.
The Sr. Director, Benefits is responsible for the development of the overall benefit strategy and effective execution of benefits programs, including health, welfare, paid time off, retirement and wellness programs in North America.
- Responsible for the strategic direction, planning, alignment, design and financial oversight of U.S. and Canadian benefit plans and programs al basis that is consistent with the Company’s total rewards strategies
- Develop engaging and informative communication programs designed to keep employees and management knowledgeable about company benefit plans and integrates with the broader company Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Actively stays abreast of local market practices, trends and requirements to ensure benefit offerings remain market competitive, sound financially, and legally compliant
- Accountable for overall N. American benefits budgets and manage all renewals and approvals of benefit vendors
- Partners with other functions in areas such as legal, finance, risk management, and workplace services, to build new programs, manage risk to the company, and understand legal implications to policy or design changes
- Works with consultants and third-party vendors to manage networks, coverage, services and costs
- Participate in M&A activities including due diligence, integration and other pre/post transaction activities
- Helps to further the Wellbeing / EVP culture by fostering a global wellness strategy
What your background should look like
- Bachelor's degree in human resources/related field or meaningful experience
- 15+ years of experience managing and designing US and Canada benefits programs
- Experience assessing, selecting, and managing outstanding partners and vendors
- Successful management and accountability of a multi-million dollar benefits budget Strong working
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.