Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Triaging tasks with Logistics Specialist II and Logistics Specialist III.
- Liaising with airlines, agents and occasionally other parties involved.
- Providing support to colleagues and internal customers.
- Executing planned logistics solution.
- Creating basic shipment orders.
- Following up on orders and working with colleagues to expedite and resolve issues.
- Using WC facilities and tools to comply with requirements.
- Pre-advising destination offices for shipments with special requirements.
- Entering clear, precise instructions in order file.
- Everyone is responsible for following up on live jobs, even if not your order.
- Handling basic duties like package preparation, document management, data entry, etc.
- Demonstrating flexibility in work schedule, WC is a 24-hour company will require overtime, holiday scheduling, and weekend shifts as necessary.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer care coupled with a High School diploma
• Potential for travel to a multitude of destinations worldwide.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and/or French
• Creative problem solving
• Flexibility to work multiple shifts
• The ability to work with minimal supervision
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
The successful candidate may have daily contacts with unilingual English-speaking customers, patients or peers from cross-functional teams.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: World Courier of Canada Ltd
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, Cencora requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.