Warehouse Associate (Level 3)
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring the daily shipping, receiving, and inventory control aspects of the warehouse are maintained including:
- Receiving: logging and verifying all in bound shipments for material identity, quantity and any shipping damage. Coordinates any receiving inspections within established receiving protocols, inputting all inbound receipts in the Innomar WMS software and filling out corresponding documents. Completing stock putaways utilizing MHE;
- Quarantining of product: relating to all inbound receipts and returns as outlined by Innomar’s SOP’s;
- Picking of product: the picking of all orders provided by the CSR or Management, and ensuring all orders are picked and packed according to Innomar’s SOP’s and client requirements in an expedient manner in order to meet daily commitments;
- Packing of product: all orders that have been picked require a blind check to ensure product and quantity are correct, all completed orders must be packed in accordance with Innomar’s SOP’s and Client SOP’s;
- Stock Replenishment: Responsible for replenishing the stock picking locations utilizing material operating equipment as required;
- Returns Processing: Responsible for ensuring returns are processed as per established timelines;
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed accurately, including preparing shipping documentation, i.e. waybills, dangerous goods IATA paperwork and customs papers;
- Managing inventory movement in a FIFO or FEFO manner (first-in-first-out, first-expiry-first-out) through a safe and organized efficient flow of properly identified and segregated goods through the warehouse;
- Maintains data integrity of the inventory management systems through precisely accounting for all material transactions and routine cycle counting programs;
- Assisting the Warehouse Supervisor, Inventory Coordinator or Innomar Quality Assurance staff with the handling of released product;
- Assists Quality Assurance staff with maintenance of the facility temperature monitoring process
- Production assembly and supplies management, i.e. refrigerated box assembly and frozen handling, supply kitting activities
- Implementation of Corrective Actions and Preventative Actions;
- GMP & Regulatory Compliance:
- Protocol adherence;
- Maintaining and adhering to sanitation and pest control programs as outlined by Innomar’s SOP’s;
- Ensuring all sensitive products outlined by Innomar’s SOP’s are handled accordingly and in an expedited manner;
- Undergo regular training on Good Manufacturing Practices
- Systems Training:
- Required to be trained and understand the operation of Innomar’s WMS and related software and be able to function within the system;
- Required to be trained and function using Innomar’s TMS software.
- The ability to be trained on and function using RF scanning guns, for picking, packing and material transfers including receiving;
- The Warehouse Associate is also expected to participate in other related projects and perform other functions as required from time to time. This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities or skills and is subject to review and change at any time in accordance with the needs of Innomar Strategies Inc.
May be required to be on standby/ on call as part of this role.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalency;
- 2 Years minimum experience in a related industry
- Must be proficient in English language (reading, written, oral and mathematics);
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs daily;
- Ability to perform repeated reaching, bending and lifting daily;
- Able to work in a cold environment daily;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use appropriate judgment;
- Ability to work accurately with a strong attention to detail;
- Works well under pressure in time sensitive situations;
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
- Independent worker, requiring minimal supervision;
- Licensed to operate material handling equipment (i.e. Raymond Reach) with at least 2 years’ experience
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Advanced knowledge of pharmaceutical distribution industry
- Working knowledge of automated warehouse operating system
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office Programs
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, Cencora requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.