Coordinator, Documentation and Labeling
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Using Adobe Illustrator software, creates new labeling including graphics and text in collaboration with Product Management and Pharmaceutical Development
- Coordinates labeling workflow processes from receiving, labeling assessment, artwork setup and revisions, new item setup, cost accounting, procurement, production planning, print suppliers, and 3rd party contractors.
- Creates and reviews revisions to existing labeling Works daily in Master Control; document control system.
- Develops barcodes, NDC numbers and labeling change controls
- Interfaces with contract customers to ensure generation of labeling needed for product launches
- Develops and maintains work instructions, SOP’s, templates and associated documents relating to the graphic design and labeling function
- Creates/Reviews/Approves Master Packaging Records and Product Packaging Specifications, Product Packaging Notification documents, and other documents in Master Control
- Assigns/approves expiration dating for all production batch run folders
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Normally requires four (4) years directly related to Pharmaceutical Labeling. Requires advanced experience with Adobe Illustrator or training in fields such as Graphic Design. Experience with electronic document management systems required. Experience and knowledge of Structured Product Labeling (SPL) is helpful. Experience in Regulatory Labeling and FDA regulations and guidelines regarding labeling requirements is helpful.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Expertise in electronic documentation systems including Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Adobe Design and electronic proofing systems. Experience in Microsoft Office, ERP systems, Printer software and Master Control Document Control System required.
- Excellent proofreading/editing skills.
- Strong written communication, interpersonal, negotiations and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to positively interact with cross-functional colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
- Possess strong organizational skills for prioritizing workload and responsibilities. Ability to handle multiple projects, maintaining attention to detail without a loss of production.
- Ability to represent a positive and professional image
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver projects and requests on time with respect to established timelines.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Amerisource Health Services, LLC
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.