Pharmacy Warehouse Supervisor
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient process of receiving, stocking, shipping, replenishment and picking of drug and supplies.
- Responsible for the pharmacy warehouse operations as it relates to customer orders, pharmacy warehouse staff, stock management, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures cleanliness of the facility is maintained.
- Responsible for overseeing the regular maintenance of equipment (generator, coolers, etc.)
- Ensures compliance with all applicable safety policies and procedures.
- Assists the Director of Pharmacy Services with developing and recommending plans to improve current processes and configurations to promote efficiency.
- Works with the transport manager in ensuring that most cost efficient modes of transportation are utilized
- Works with the procurement manager to ensure adequate supply of all warehouse materials and supplies are on hand at all times.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with Distribution Center employees.
- Responsible for the selection, training and performance management of pharmacy warehouse employees.
- Tracks and monitors daily attendance and overtime.
- Ensure the temperature monitoring system is operating correctly, routine equipment maintenance and review
- Responsible for pharmacy warehouse staff vacation scheduling.
- Responsible for motivating and directing the work of others.
- Must be willing to work extended hours to ensure daily production is completed.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- May be required to periodically cover after hour emergency call line.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires a post-secondary education in business administration, supply chain management obtained through the
completion of a college or university degree program or a minimum of two year related job experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good decision making skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
The noise level in the work environment is generally quiet.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions:
1. Sedentary physical activity requiring reaching, sifting, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and hearing.
2. Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
3. 75% or more time is spent looking directly at a computer.
4. Associate is frequently required to stand, walk (or otherwise be mobile).
5. Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, Cencora requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.