Data Entry Specialist
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain patient records in the CRM by ensuring information documented are accurate and updated regularly
- Execute administrative tasks critical to the progression of patients through the Program
- Ensure data integrity
- Act as a liaise between other members of the team
- Handling faxes (incoming/outgoing) accordingly and timely
- Organize work schedule to complement working hours in multiple time zones
- Labeling and attaching documents to the CRM
- Ability to cover various shifts
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent computer skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar administrative or data entry role
- Experience with the SalesForce software (or experience with a CRM system) an asset
- Experience with the faxing software (MyFax or Right Fax) an asset
- High School Diploma or Post Secondary schooling preferred
- Technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 2 years directly related experience
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of medical terminology an asset
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to provide assistance to team members during periods of increased workload
- Ability to recognize and question abnormal data and escalate if need be
- Ability to foresee and adjust scheduling and adjust workload
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines ;Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French (oral and written) for the Quebec and New Brunswick provinces
The successful candidate may have daily contacts with unilingual English-speaking customers, patients or peers from cross-functional teams.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, Cencora requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.