Senior Specialist - HR Technology
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Prefer ET or CT time zone
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as Systems Administrator for HR technology, which may include HRMS, Time Tracking, Payroll, Projects and Benefits by addressing system problems and enhancing system functionality.
- Partners with Stakeholders which may include Finance, Payroll, HR, Audit, Benefits, Legal, associates, and vendors to determine strategic needs, defines functional/technical specifications, troubleshoot issues, and implement initiatives.
- Utilizes complex reporting tools to develop, document and monitor cross-process data integration points in future-state business process designs, facilitate resolution of misalignment across process areas.
- Supports teams in identification, analysis and implementation planning of optimizing design, cleansing legacy data, and prioritizing conversion of integrated data.
- Develops and manages the business process designs and accuracy of associate information such as company data, location data, position data, custom fields, parent/child relationship, etc.
- Operates as the key liaison with the HR, Accounting/Finance, Internal/External Auditors for SOX compliance issues or new company, locations, departments, etc. set up.
- Develops and manages the audit process for associate information; work directly with the HR, Benefits, Payroll, Accounting/Finance, IT management teams to provide data integrity, consistency, and reliability throughout the organization.
- Develops recommendations for process improvements related to data utilization and maintenance.
- Performs testing responsibilities, including reviewing specifications, creating test scenarios, and overseeing testing of the system.
- Manages deployment and testing of system patches/new releases.
- Provides system updates and enhancement recommendations to Stakeholders.
- Provide and maintain associate training materials.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining associate master data standards and appropriate legal compliance and company policy.
- Serves as Tier 2 Specialist to resolve complex technical issues raised by associates and managers
- Maintains and develops a strong working relationship with business owners as a process advocate.
- Maintains appropriate issue tracking and manage issue resolution process. Supports the development of specific actions and recommendations to mitigate risk and resolve outstanding issues.
- Creates, maintains, and delivers status reporting for related project activities to key stakeholders.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires some training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year Bachelor’s Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of 6+ years directly related and progressively responsible experience; prior HRIS experience required.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS systems (Payroll/Finance, Time Keeping, HRMS), complex reporting tools and other Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint, PowerPoint)
- Workday Ecosystems experience required.
- Workday Payroll experience required. Workday Benefits and Time/Attendance experience a plus.
- GL/Finance experience preferred.
- High-level understanding of business functions/end-to end processes, strategic imperatives, and project management.
- Strong business case mentality.
- Demonstrated consultative skills and ability to effectively facilitate groups to consensus. Ability to create trust and confidence quickly.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using leading-edge technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; ability to communicate with customers, associates, and management; solid teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong business planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills; attention to detail
- Ability to develop and deliver training methodologies and materials.
- XML, XSLT knowledge preferred but not required.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado/California/Washington/New York State-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.