Manager, Service Delivery
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manages Team lead of Deskside support.
Responsible for 1st level support functions for the Service Desk and Deskside teams
Provides/Owns the services of Incident and Request management under the ITIL framework
Drives and measures continuous process improvement and increased customer satisfaction.
Collaborates with vendor in discerning business trends and their implications.
Measures service performance and implements improvements.
Ability to deal with critical customer situations, requests for incident management and escalations in a professional and timely manner.
Directs the development and implementation of technologies/ processes that make it easier for customers and vendors to do business with increase productively and high customer satisfaction.
Reviews service provider performance by monitoring reports to ensure internal SLAs are met.
Provides advice and counsel to the vendor relationship decision-making and contract advancement process.
Identifies and confirms performance problems and notifies contract managers.
Communicates organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and other communication vehicles.
Generates appropriate communication, process and educational plans for mitigating the disruption of change.
May be required to be on standby/ on call as part of this role.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has a minimum of five (5) years of IT and business/industry work experience, with knowledge of one process/service.
- Minimum of 5 years customer service experience.
- Requires demonstrated ability to launch and deliver one or more IT project(s) on time and within budget.
- Demonstrates good judgment under pressure and works well in a multi-tasking environment.
- Effective customer relationship building skills, and uses creative solutions to exceed customer expectations
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute business strategies to exceed operational expectations and further enhance the customer experience.
- Deep understanding of business strategy and ability to translate strategy into system and technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience working in large-scale environments and tweaking business processes to support growth and productivity
- Demonstrated ability in building a successful organization and experience delivering results via improved customer satisfaction, lower production costs and high levels of employee engagement
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; ability to communicate with customers, associates and management; solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Ability to establish solid relationships with vendors in support of initiatives; ability to negotiate and manage outside vendors against deliverables.
- Solid project management skills including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of various diverse scope in a cross-functional environment
- Knowledge of key technology standards around ITIL and service delivery
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, Cencora requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.