Accounts Payable Clerk II (CR)
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
1. Performs daily accounts payable activities including, but not limited to posting transactions to the general ledger and maintaining the Accounts Payable workflow.in accordance with standard operating procedures.
2. Makes calls to vendors to clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or signatures; calls intercompany department for proper information or data regarding invoice payments as needed.
3. Facilitates the payment process by ensuring all required documentation is accompanied with the payment request.
4. Takes phone calls and responds to any questions from departments or vendors as it relates to invoice payments.
5. Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers to address any payment issues.
6. Assists with reporting on Key Performance Indicators for senior leadership presentations.
7. May assist other team members as well as the Accounts Payable Lead Team in departmental initiatives.
8. Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires general knowledge of business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through a combination of work experience and/or completion of relevant college courses. Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
2. Knowledge of general accounting principles
3. Strong interpersonal skills
4. Ability to meet deadlines
5. Strong mathematical and analytical skills
6. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
7. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: Cencora Costa Rica Limitada
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.