Field HR Manager (Shakopee, MN or Denver, CO)
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Under general direction of the Human Resources Business Partner, manages all human resources related functions within multiple Distribution Centers. Responsible for the planning and execution of policies and procedures relating to all phases of human resources activities in the assigned Distribution Services district. Participates as an active member of the Distribution Center’s leadership team.
- Assists the management team with all required forms and notifications for various Human Resources related information such as, new hire, terminations and salary increases.
- In conjunction with the HR Advisor team, manages associate relations for both union and/or non-union associates such as disciplinary issues and termination.
- Provides coaching to warehouse line leaders to support human resources management, problem solving and performance management for both union and non-union associates.
- Partners with the HR Advisor team to ensure that all FMLA and other forms and communication relative to Leave of Absences are completed and provided on a timely basis in accordance with Federal and State requirements.
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition team on recruiting for open positions including market labor analysis and advertising and coordinating the logistics for Job Fairs and Interview days.
- Participates in the recruiting process by screening resumes, interviewing and working with hiring managers to select skilled applicants in order to fill any open positions within the distribution center.
- Assists with the completion of the new hire process including offer letter, drug screening, criminal background check, new hire paperwork, and associate benefits and compensation information.
- Conducts new hire orientation and open enrollment meetings as well as specific location onboarding plans.
- Completes all reports / logs and associated documentation required for compliance and completion of Affirmative Action plans.
- Provides training and education to associates on various compliance-related topics such as worker's compensation, affirmative action, workplace violence, sexual harassment and performance management.
- Delivers targeted HR training to the facilities including leadership training, learning map training and developmental training to the warehouse associates in the facility.
- Coordinates and participates in the exit interview process in order to compile measurable data relevant to turnover and attrition.
- Provides local administration for various companywide programs as assigned.
- Serves as a point of contact for various associate related records and files such as vacation and overtime logs, as well as Kronos time management.
- Acts as communication conduit to distribution center lead team members, HR Business Partners/Senior HRBPs on HR policies and legal compliance and the potential impact at their facility.
- Provides communication on changes and updates on all HR programs, policies and benefits and compensation programs.
- Promotes and encourages positive working relationships with and between associates as well as external contacts; assists in organizing and managing associate events including engagement activities.
- Up to 25% travel on a monthly basis required.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program. Normally requires a minimum of four (4) years directly related and progressively responsible experience. Normally requires a professional license or certificate in specialized field; Professional Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong training and associate relations experience
- Ability to counsel management on associate relations issues; ability to deal with sensitive information
- Ability to participate in major organizational change initiatives
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.