Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the existing team for operations related to Specialty Services Programs
- Full ownership for account management of all aspects of the assigned client relationship
- Direct the efforts of the team developing project plans for the business owner and manage the financials of the department in conjunction with the finance and respective client; including reporting of budgets to Senior Director.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the client
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning sessions
- Make recommendations in the development of long-term strategies
- Present strategic and operational plans for the development of key business units, continued company growth and profitability
- Undertake the primary role in establishing/assigning appropriate account management implementation
- Assess and develop improvement plans for the Specialty Services management & operations
- In conjunction with Senior Director and other department leads - contracting and client presentations
- Establish Business Plans, objectives and implementation strategies for integrated programs operating in the Specialty Services, including process flows, organizational structure, budgeting, resource allocation, and productivity tracking and improvements.
- Responsible for Talent Management, Motivating Teams and Career Development Strategies
- Support the evolution of an effective Workforce Management Strategy
- Develop strategies to maintain and exceed high levels of employee engagement
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional partners
- Ensure strong oversight and deliverables into all projects and initiatives (internal and external)
- Produce strong outcomes for continuous improvement and productivity, processes and metrics
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires broad knowledge and training in the fields of business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, or similar vocations
- Requires a minimum 15 years of operations and account management experience with at least 5 - 7 years in a senior management role
- A minimum experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- General knowledge of reimbursement, patient assistance programs, database elements and functionality; operational policies and processes
- Understand the technology’s direction, trends and strategic business impact on key client initiatives
- Dynamic leader who can energize multidiscipline work teams to learn and apply new skills and /or techniques to respond to the business needs
- Knowledge of full service contact center programs is preferred
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to interpret financial data and manage a budget
- Strong customer/client management background
- Exceptional project management skills with experience in organizing, planning and executing projects from vision through implementation
- Good Analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills with demonstrated track record in new concept development for various projects
- The ability to manage multiple tasks along a parallel process
- Strong Decision making capabilities
- Critical thinking skills, creative and innovative solutions to internal or external client needs
- Strong industry and company business knowledge
- Strategic thinker with long term planning experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and in both French and English
- Possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills, be able to develop and grow talent
- Strong organization agility, be able to manage team through change and lead by example
- Ability to proficiently use computer and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong business acumen competency
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, Cencora requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.