Caseworker- 15-Month Contract
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The management of the assigned projects and/or cases.
- Adherence to the general company processes
- Telephone support:
- Implementing call-centre programs including the provision of patient, healthcare professional and funding bodies with telephone support. Current assistance lines focus on:
- funding and access issues, including private, public and special access programs;
- compliance programs
- Administer and adhere to case-management protocols, including clinical monitoring, data collection, on-going patient follow-up, compliance, therapy disruption/discontinuation monitoring, adverse event reporting and liaison with primary healthcare providers;
- Implementing pharmaceutical and biotechnology related market research initiatives with physicians, patients, pharmacists or other allied health professionals;
- All patient programs are based on casework methods and include a significant amount of out-bound calls.
- Document each activity in program specific database.
- Participate and attend on-going refresher training and in specialized training courses for specific products or programs as deemed appropriate by the manager.
- Provide feedback regarding current protocols, database, processes, and inter-departmental relationships.
- Clear communication to manager, pod, and program trained colleagues regarding the management of cases during foreseen absences.
- With the managers, participate in the training process of new caseworkers, including but not limited to shadowing & call monitoring.
- Responsible to report all Adverse Events to the assigned units/departments
- The Caseworker will also be assigned other duties and tasks as required from time to time
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two-year associate's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education.
A minimum of one (1) year experience in customer service
Bilingual (French/ English) an asset
Ability to multitask
Attention to detail
Strong Problem solving skills
Experience in the medical and pharmaceutical field is an asset.
Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Advanced knowledge of pharmaceutical distribution industry
Working knowledge of automated warehouse operating system
Strong business and financial acumen
Strong analytical and mathematical skills
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
Ability to consistently meet deadlines
Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
Excellent presentation skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
The successful candidate may have daily contacts with unilingual English-speaking customers, patients or peers from cross-functional teams.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, Cencora requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.