Global Security Specialist (Part Time: Sat-Sun 7pm - 7am) - Conshohocken, PA
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Under general direction of the Director, Diversion Control and Global Security, the Security Specialist ensures that company premises, team members and property remain safe and protected from internal and external threats. The Security Specialist is responsible for responding and reacting to emergency situations at the headquarters building in Conshohocken.
Part -Time (Saturday - Sunday)
Weekend Nights: 7pm - 7am
1. Manage the day-to-day security operations, to include Intrusion, Access Control and Video System at HQ Conshohocken Global Security Operations Center as well as across the Cencora enterprise.
Provide access control administration.
Monitor alarm activations for enterprise-wide facilities.
Utilize video system to monitor HQ and enterprise-wide facilities.
Utilize web-bases portals to assess intrusion alerts.
Assist with new alarm system installation and upgrade projects.
Liaison with Security Systems Providers.
2. Provide metric reporting and analysis.
3. Maintains and develops facility security requirements and implements procedures for safeguarding proprietary data.
4. Assist in managing reports and analysis.
5. Assist event security at the HQ building.
6. Assist in providing security awareness training and education.
7. Supports Diversion Control and Corporate Investigations Program as assigned.
8. Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Requires broad training in related field through completion of a four-year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent combination of education and experience, BA or BS Degree in related field preferred. Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year directly related and progressively responsible experience, previous work experience in security.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Knowledge of Physical Security concepts, design, and application
2. Effective interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Work and Excel
4. Discipline program, project, and time management skills with the proven to work in cross functional, matrixed, and diverse workforce environment.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.