Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
This is an on-site position where the individual must be in the Indianapolis, IN office on a day to day basis
Will work shifts between the hours of 6:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inventory management of packaging systems and components
- Understanding principals of cold chain management
- Gel pack inventory management
- Reusable packaging refurbishment
- Understanding WC operating systems including WorldStar and Opstar
- Safe handling of dry ice and shipment replenishment
- Managing On Hold and ‘Not OK to Send’ shipments according to procedures
- Forklift certification
- Understanding TempTale device procedures
- Issuing airline airway bills for domestic and international non-rev shipments and return packaging assets
- Complete GxP documentation logs
- Identification of shipping documentation requirements
- Identifying product keeping temperature and replenishment needs
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Understanding of WC operating systems including WorldStar and Opstar
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Good computer skills
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: World Courier Inc
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.