Manager, Business Process Improvement- 12 Month Contract
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assesses business problems and opportunities and recommends best course of action (i.e. strategic and tactical).
- In addition to working closely with the Enterprise Excellence team, collaborates with program operations to identify quality trends across commercial operational programs.
- Utilizes structured, disciplined, and data-oriented process to identify root cause and solve problems.
- Develops and manages performance improvement project design/requirements, establishes and executes primary deliverables to timeline.
- Identifies and gathers business process metrics, voice of customer, voice of business, policy/procedure impacts.
- Leverages the Avaya/Nice and I3 technologies in an effort to identify gaps, trends and opportunities for process redesign.
- Participates in working sessions to discover and detail the current state business design and capture existing systems and tools.
- Provides data and aids in data collection.
- Provides input on process to correlate business result metrics and dashboards.
- Engages appropriate business and technical resources when needed.
- Fosters an environment of critical thinking and process/continuous improvement.
- Partners with all subject matter experts from within the organization to understand current state processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 to 7 years' experience working in a call center environment, patient support programs experience is an asset
- Project Management skills an benefit
- Ability to work with electronic/telephonic systems to perform data analysis, trending and system configuration activities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Operations experience and project management skills required
- Occasional travel may be required (less than 15%)
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to effectively problem-solve, analyze, and interprets business level data.
- Track record of business performance improvement.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills; group facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate within cross-functional/organizational teams.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking abilities. Ability to prioritize, organize and plan work.
- Ability to effectively cope with change, and can decide and act without having the total picture.
- Models a professional and responsible demeanor at all times.
- Able to respond/react with appropriate urgency/professionalism and make decisions under pressure.
- High level attention to detail.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude and approach to getting work done.
- Reliable, resourceful, flexible, known for a sense of initiative.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email email@example.com. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.