Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring conformance to all company procedures and standards.
- Ensuring conformance to all GxP requirements.
- Regular review of incident notes, KPI and other performance indicators.
- Complying with regulatory agencies standards (PIP, Transport Canada, TSA regulations, etc).
- Implementing and training on SOP’s (global and local)
- Managing cold chain requirements
- Ensuring that refrigeration / temperature control equipment is working correctly.
- Troubleshooting and problem management including contributing to CAPA reports.
- Improving operational systems, processes and policies in support of better reporting.
- Creating procedures for situations which require written procedures.
- Working nationally and globally with managers on issues that involve his/her department
- Delegating all shipments to customer service / operations staff.
- Managing resources used by his/her department including outsourcing of activities.
- Monitoring WorldSTAR screens to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Follow up on all work in progress to ensure timely performance by the department.
- Assisting other departments with general questions about the operation & packaging.
- Supporting sales by providing technical expertise and participating in sales calls/presentations.
- Understanding / implementing new technology to increase productivity and performance.
- Training new employees.
- Conducting selective hiring and working to retain an exceptional staff.
- Maintaining a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
- Maximizing employee morale, productivity, efficiency and retention.
- Conducting performance evaluations and yearly reviews
- Reviewing and managing weekly and bi-weekly employee and owner operator payroll.
- Demonstrating flexibility in work schedule, WC is a 24 hour company will require overtime, holiday scheduling, and weekend shifts as necessary
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Professional manner and sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in required WorldSTAR screens and other World Courier systems.
- Full understanding of Cold Chain Management
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional work ethic and team leader
- Professional and approachable demeanor
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: World Courier of Canada Ltd
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.