Global Policy Developer
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Leads and manages compliance initiatives to support the ABC Compliance Program.
2. Engages with business units or departments to develop, implement and check for regulatory compliance by partnering with the local compliance and operational staff.
3. Regularly reviews of business initiatives, documents, communications and other materials; serves as a compliance resource for the ABC business units that he/she supports.
4. Recommends and/or assists in the development of compliance policies, supplemental compliance training, compliance related communications and a BU compliance plans, as considered proper based on the individual BU’s or group operations.
5. Primary responsibilities regarding the Compliance Program include the following:
i. Development of global policies in conjunction and coordination with the Vice President and Senior Compliance Officer.
ii. Reporting on at least a monthly basis (or more often as necessary) to the ABC CCO on the progress and implementation of the Compliance Program activities.
iii. Reporting to the Compliance Committee any compliance related issues or matters at the BU level, including any matters raised through the Disclosure Program.
6. Promotes participation in, and completion of, various compliance training requirements
7. Responsible for performing responsibilities with a demonstrated high degree of integrity, good judgement, assertiveness and an approachable demeanor, while eliciting the respect and trust of the CCO
8. Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in related field through completion of a four-year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent combination of education and experience; normally requires a minimum of three (3) years related and progressively responsible experience; previous work experience in regulatory affairs and/or compliance field. Experience with project management preferred. Knowledge of Federal Healthcare Programs, DEA and FDA requirements for distribution, drug manufacturing, pharmacy, health program support and patient programs preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Demonstrated extensive knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations
2. Knowledge of Cencora policies and procedures
3. Proficient interview and interrogation skills
4. Ability to work alone as well as with others
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Ability to collaborate with others
7. Ability to evaluate facts, determine alternative solutions to problems, evaluate courses of action, and make sound management decisions
8. Strong interpersonal skills; self-starter
9. Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado/California/Washington/New York State-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
Cencora is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email email@example.com. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned