Administrator - LOA Benefits
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides all associates counseling on eligibility, provisions and other matters related to all benefits offered by Cencora Canada.
2. Troubleshoots and resolves all benefit related policy and procedure questions that are escalated from Tier 1 or assigned via the case management system.
3. Investigates and promptly responds to requests from internal and external audit.
4. Responsible for performing all benefits-related tasks including but not limited to Short-Term Disability, Maternity/Parental Leaves and other Canadian government-approved leaves.
5. Validate bi-weekly vendor files to ensure accuracy of STD payments and upload in to HRIS for payroll processing.
6. Continually looks for ways to improve associate services and enhancements to existing associate benefits programs; makes recommendations for changes to Manager
7. Assists the COE - Benefits with the annual re-enrollment process.
8. Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and privacy regulations.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned by manager within Tier 2 Benefits including serving as a Tier 1 Employee Service Center back up
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as human resources, business administration, or similar vocations. Requires a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years experience in a Corporate Benefits environment and Leave of Absence Administration. Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
2. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
3. Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
4. Strong mathematical skills
5. Strong interpersonal skills
6. Ability to meet deadlines
7. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email email@example.com. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.