Strategic Global Sourcing Intern (2024 Summer Internship Program)
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Under general direction of the Director, Global Generics and Sourcing, this position is directly responsible for determining and maintaining all specialty customer access and manufacturer contract documentation and agreements for Generics Global Sourcing and other Global Sourcing programs. In addition, this position is responsible for manufacturer and Sales questions and inquiries.
1. Manages Generic Strategic Global Sourcing contracts and agreements and maintains information in a master data base.
2. Collaborates with, and notifies, Cencora Global Procurement, SGS, Sales, Customer Care, Replenishment Operations, Customer Operations, and Contracts and Chargebacks of product launches and changes in CGP or customer access to generic products through management of manufacturer contracts and communication with manufacturers directly. Represents the access needs of the customer to the manufacturer for inquiries and requests and maintains all approval lists and updates.
3. Assisting Category Managers in determining appropriate customer groups that will have access to products based on manufacturer strategy by working directly with manufacturer during the contracting process and managing and resolving all inquiries and issues after implementation.
4. Works with Category Manager to develop and maintain manufacturer relationships to further Cencora strategic goals and contract strategy.
5. Review, revise and/or draft product access documentation in manufacturer contracts/agreements and system load processes Strategic Global Sourcing Department.
6. Tracks and updates all active manufacturer, contract, and product information according to department and Company processes.
7. Organizes projects and maintains planning to ensure issues and milestones are met and acts as backup resource to lead manufacturer RFP and RFI responses for Strategic Global Sourcing
8 . Creates and maintains all departmental SOPs and documentation.
9. Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through working toward a bachelor degree.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
Cencora is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned