Supply Chain Analyst
About the Company
Searchlight Pharma Inc., headquartered in Montreal and having offices in Mississauga, is a leading Canadian specialty healthcare company that executes best-in class search, acquisition, commercialization, and focused development of innovative and unique specialty healthcare products. Our core products focus on women’s health, urogynecology, urology, allergy and pain management, and our team is committed to improving people’s lives by bringing the right products to market.
In March of 2023, Searchlight Pharma Inc. acquired Nuvo Pharmaceuticals Inc. d/b/a Miravo Healthcare and together the collective organizations are positioned well to becoming a leading Canadian-based specialty healthcare company through best-in class execution of the search, acquisition, commercialization, and focused development of innovative and unique specialty healthcare products that improve life-long human health and wellness.
Organizational culture is important to us as it ensures the optimal employee experience, engagement and productivity. We are a strong values-based organization and are looking for people who appreciate a great performance driven culture that values people.
If you are passionate about “Enhancing Health and Happiness” to patients through your efforts, please read on!
About the Job
We are a dynamic, growing company and are looking for a motivated professional in Supply Chain to support our growth. The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for an equal mix of purchasing goods and services according to the company’s buying guidelines, inventory management, and requirement planning. He/she will work closely with Finance, QA, Regs affairs, and Sales and Marketing to ensure continuous product supply from our numerous external partners.
This position will report to Searchlight’s Director, Supply Chain and is based in our head office in Mississauga, Ontario, where we currently offer a hybrid work environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Manages monthly forecasting with vendors, as per the requirements of the corresponding Supply Agreements
- Negotiate delivery dates, quantities, and the appropriate transport mode with partners.
- End-to-end management of Purchase Orders for commercial inventory (generation, approval, receipt, closure, escalation)
- Coordinate Inbound Logistics for product portfolio (quotes, booking, tracking, issue resolution and escalation in accordance with Health Canada’s GDP)
- Manages Canadian Customs for routine in-bound shipments, and interfaces with brokers and CBSA (i.e. new CARM customs portal),
- Report any cargo damages and work with the Finance department to prepare claim documentation.
- Ensure prompt issue resolution in respect of storage, handling and transportation of goods.
- Maintenance of the GS1 database listings by keeping up to date with product changes and new products.
- Coordinates with cross-functional departments for careful control of printed packaging materials revisions, material inventories and cut-over (effective) dates. Communicates the revisions to suppliers
- Assist in the preparation of reports; including but not limited to forecasts, inventory, tender reports, quality releases, product allocations.
- Maintenance of all system data (material master, pricing, vendor master, etc).
- Track and announce all the UPC and artwork changes to Trade
- Coordinates and reports on product Returns Analysis for Finance (quarterly)
- Investigate order discrepancies related to price difference or under/overshipments
- Considers quality in all aspects of the job and respects effective procedures and norms.
- Responsible for reporting adverse events associated with Miravo’s products.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Commerce or related discipline
- College courses in supply chain logistics, international transportation, or a related field of study
- Pharmaceutical certification, Pharma QMS
- Strong data analysis experience
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Bilingual (English and French – Asset)
- Proficient with MS Office applications
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once within defined and/or tight timelines,
- Self-reliant, able to use various tools to optimize results,
- Highly organised and detailed oriented,
- Motivation to implement innovative solutions for internal and external customers,
- Is approachable and builds rapport with colleagues and key partners.
Send Us Your Resume!
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter please tell us why this opportunity is interesting to you.
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Miravo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Diversity at this organization means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.