Triage Call Center Supervisor - Remote/Hybrid
People & HR, Customer Service, Operations
Elkhart, IN, USA
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
Pearl Interactive Network is seeking to hire a Triage Call Center Supervisor.The Triage Call Center Supervisor is responsible for providing day-to-day oversight, including benching cases with staff, auditing to monitor efficiency and compliance with policies, and conducting daily rounds. Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee's desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. A As a woman-owned, HUBZone-certified social enterprise, we take pride in our hiring preference for individuals living in economically challenged areas, persons with disabilities, military spouses, and Veterans. Pearl offers a Competitive Compensation and Benefits package to include:
- Rate: $70K - $77K (will depend on experience and terms)
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off, Paid holidays
- 401K eligibility
- Additional ancillary benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially through our professional development and coaching program.
- Broadband internet connection with a minimum download speed of 25 Mbps and upload speed of 5 Mbps. No Satellite Connections. Test your network at speed.cloudflare.com to verify before you apply.
- Ethernet cable access. Wi-Fi-only connectivity is prohibited.
- Private and secure workspace within your home. Away from noise and distractions.
- Computer equipment, monitor, and headset are provided.
- Facilitate and participate in staff training.
- Acts as a liaison with internal departments. Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Participate in staff meetings and clinical conferences.
- Ensure performance guarantees are met or exceeded. Interface with external and internal customers to ensure optimal efficiency of service.
- Hire, train, coach, counsel, and evaluate the performance of direct reports.
- A masters degree in a mental health field or related psychiatric nursing experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years of behavioral healthcare experience and a minimum of 3 years of managed care experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Active, unrestricted clinical license in a mental health field such as an LICSW, LCSW, MHC, LPC, LMHC, etc.
- Experience in counseling, social work, and mental health services. Behavioral health experience preferred
- 1 year of leadership experience is preferred.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Military spouse or family member experience in a military community is highly desirable
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comply with all HIPAA Compliance regulations