Part-Time IT Help Desk Specialist - Hybrid
El Paso, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Pearl Interactive Network is hiring Part-Time Hybrid IT Help Desk Specialists. Applicants MUST reside in the El Paso, TX area (El Paso County). Bring your knowledge and technical skills in computer software and systems support to Pearl. The IT Help Desk Specialist will manage inbound calls in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and assist users by researching technical issues, exploring answers, and providing information and alternative solutions. This is a part-time position. Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee's desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. As a woman-owned, HUBZone-certified social enterprise, we take pride in our hiring preference for individuals living in economically challenged areas, persons with disabilities, military spouses, and Veterans. Pearl Offers Competitive Compensation And Benefits Including
- Rate: $19 per hour + an additional $4.41 per hour toward Health and Wellness Benefits.
- Paid time off, Paid holidays
- 401K eligibility plus company matching program.
- Ancillary benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially through our professional development and coaching program.
- Specialists must be available to attend a PAID 3-week training session.
- Training is full-time, conducted M-F (40 hrs).
- 24/7/365 Operations. Applicants must have open availability.
- Part-time shifts are scheduled at approx. 20 hours per week.
- Broadband internet connection with a minimum upload speed of 20 Mbps and download speed of 5 Mbps. No Satellite Connections. Test your network at speed.cloudflare.com to verify before you apply.
- Ethernet cable access. Wi-Fi-only connectivity is prohibited.
- Private and secure workspace within your home. Away from noise and distractions.
- Computer equipment, monitor, and headset are provided.
- Respond to incoming service calls and/or to self-service ticketing queues on behalf of our client to provide accurate and appropriate information.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize end-user issues to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved.
- Utilize troubleshooting techniques to resolve hardware, software, and network issues.
- Document incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Diagnose, identify, isolate, and analyze problems utilizing historical database records.
- Adhere to established levels of service.
- Stick to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames.
- Adhere to contact center scheduling during hours of operation.
- Perform clerical and/or administrative duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, AA/AS, or equivalent in a related field of study preferred.
- 1+ years of related experience.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Texas residents must live within a 60-mile radius of the El Paso, TX facility. Will be required to work onsite at least twice (2) a month.
- Experience troubleshooting software and hardware issues (Windows and MAC O/S, internet systems, and networking).
- Familiarity with contact center management database.
- Previous experience working with a ticketing system.